Thursday, April 29, 2010

A quote from a friend.

The tree of liberty must be
Refreshed from time to time with the blood of
Patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Let me talk about this for just a moment. What my friend is saying is that no one is technically given freedom or born free. every now and then you have to earn your freedom. It is in our nature (human) to desire control, fame, or wealth. With this drive to be on the top of the food chain we as people often suppress one another to gain our goals. Well this runaway government has effectively suppressed my freedom and yours. maybe its time to refresh the tree of liberty and earn our freedom.



Ben Franklin,

ps. let me leave you with a thought.......

A great empire, like a great cake, is most easily diminished at the edges.


me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freedom of Speech. Use it!